David Pfennigwerth,30, died after a suspected fentanyl overdose at a home on the 400 block of Brady Street. Pfennigwerth was found Wednesday morning by the homeowner.  The homeowner told police he let him stay overnight as he had no other place to go.

Police found an empty stamp bag on a dresser in the room where Pfennigwerth was found, as well as a syringe, a spoon with white, powdery residue on it, and a small amount of marijuana.

Police said he had taken the fatal does of drugs and fell out of a chair and onto the floor until the homeowner found him. The Family for some odd reason has now started a gofundme account.

20664858_108563336521963_5858926441748737104_n

Advertisements