Uncategorized

Josh Geyer AKA Keystone Josh shows the public what a life riddled in drugs is like

This could be taken as a warning, this is what life on drugs will do to you, heroin is not a way in life, and this Josh person is the perfect example of a self proclaimed skater and junkie. And he is proud of being a heroin addict. Here are some of his posts on Facebook proving how pathetic life can get when you’re on heavy drugs.

Look at these pictures where he is clearly impaired

Leading this life of drugs will get you no where, currently Geyer is under investigation for selling heroin to Mitch Kiser who overdosed and was found dead in his home on Wilson Avenue.

Geyer has already been arrested for dealing and producing drugs. Click the link below.

He plead guilty to several charges in the case.

Talking about the life of a drug addict that is proud, here are some of his Facebook posts.

When you take your best friend out and he starts cuddling you and puking on you, but you don’t care bc that’s love

22089697_10214438588817315_583092780527416326_n

We’re shredding the butler skatepark tonight for Mitch Kiser, come get weird.

1231362_632599516780253_1232400396_n

Kiser Overdosed and died shortly after this trip to the skate park, Police think Geyer gave or sold him the heroin he overdosed on, there is no solid proof to arrest Geyer

The addict does not like me after posting about the overdoses in Butler, Geyer feel drugs is okay. Here is one of his posts about me and it is GOLD, And the known addicts commenting makes it better–Here is a tip guys, I am always in Butler, never home, you all are to big of cowards to say anything to my person. That is what junkies are, cowards.

“As a lot of you have possibly seen, “Butler News” or “Butler Citizen” has been posting false statements of myself and many close friends. This waste of life, Justin Castilyn has been on a mission to falsify statements for a long time. Meanwhile in the real world he is the largest pile of trash in butler county. This being said, I would like to drop this file off for ALL TO SHARE, and you must share!”

Manda Elizabeth Fuckin faggot
· September 2 at 11:37pm
Steev Barncord
Steev Barncord Solicitation of homicide and rape of a child? That’s the type of person who needs to meet either end of a claw hammer.
· September 2 at 11:51pm
Keystoned Jash
Keystoned Jash Yea man, I’m pretty sure that’s why he’s trying to cut everyone down rather poorly.
· Reply · September 2 at 11:53pm
Nate Anthony
Nate Anthony Whys he out of jail?
· Reply · September 5 at 2:24pm
Keystoned Jash
Keystoned Jash Nate Anthony good question
· Reply · September 5 at 2:25pm
Karen Malvarose
Write a reply…
Keystoned Jash
Keystoned Jash James Matthew Ray Yusczyk this is that guy
· September 3 at 12:06am
Chaley Barnes
Chaley Barnes What does solicit homicide mean?
· September 3 at 12:31am
Joe Hainer
Joe Hainer Hiring a hitman
· September 3 at 9:57am
Karen Malvarose
Write a reply…
Dalton Kepple
Dalton Kepple Fuck that no life bitch boy
· September 3 at 1:09am
Andrew McConahy
Andrew McConahy This is great. I hate the POS
· September 3 at 1:55am
Nick Henry
Nick Henry Karmas a bitch. He will get his. What a real piece of shit this guy is. When are ppl gonna stop following his page lol.
· September 3 at 7:50am
Keystoned Jash
Keystoned Jash That’s what I’m saying
· September 3 at 12:06pm
Write a reply…
Jacob Kessler
Jacob Kessler I done shareder jasssh but man…….. what a douche💩🤣😂🥊🥊
· September 3 at 9:38am
Jake Aiken
Jake Aiken This dude needs to swallow a bullet.
· September 3 at 10:11am
Shelby Griggs
Shelby Griggs I plastered this on his page like 50 times before he blocked me. I’m just gonna repeatedly make throw away accounts and harass the shit out of him like he does everyone else
· September 3 at 10:32am
Colten Scisciani
Colten Scisciani That’s fantastic.
· September 3 at 11:52am
Karen Malvarose
Write a reply…
Camron Mariotti
Camron Mariotti Boom
· September 3 at 11:38am
Stacey Hart
Stacey Hart Wow I read his “story” what a fuck! He’s a piece of garbage
· September 3 at 12:13pm
Brandi Dietrich
Brandi Dietrich He is still an asshole has my best friend and her kids in quite a predicament he needs to go back to jail
· September 3 at 3:33pm
Kristi Sipes
Kristi Sipes Nate Lattanze
· September 3 at 6:19pm
Nate Lattanze
Nate Lattanze I know already have it saved lol

__________________

See the comments on this addicts comments are perfect. Let me reply to a few of them, Hey BRANDI. “Best friend” bitch you were to lazy to help your “best friend” move her house. Figures you would be on a junkies page, I mean with your brother overdosing in public in K-Marts bathroom. And this coming from a person that can not keep her fucking kids and begs ME to find info on her kids dad. MAYBE ILL POST ALL OF THE TEXTS. You two faced fuckwit!

Next,

Yes, i was charged with a count of homicide at one point in my life, I had a co defendant that was killed, tragic really. I was charged with hiring a hitman to kill them, here is the thing, there was NEVER  a hitman, and there was NEVER proof of any wrong doing. I am not in jail because THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED and the County later settled a civil suit with me. DUH!

Shelby, you thought it was cool to spam a Facebook page? My god you need to get a hobby. I have admins, reality check, anything that is spammed on the page, chances are I never saw it dipshit.

one more awesome post about me on this junk bags page for no reason

Aaron Scott Rajchel Does this dude never leave the protection of his cardboard box house? I think its crazy hes been doing this for like 10 years yet no one has put him in a wheelchair yet

WELL AARON—I leave all of the time, if you would like to meet me in person and run your cock sucker send me a text or give me a call -724-213-0214 and you can try to put me in a wheel chair. Maybe people have tried dork and I can back my mouth, but I invite you to try tuff guy.

Jake Aiken This dude needs to swallow a bullet.

My reply to this, pussy aint man enough to give it a shot.

Moving on from the junk bag comments, maybe you can call this a public service announcement, living off welfare, skating all of the time, selling drugs and acting cool on Facebook is not a way of life.

We can use this person as an example, he has overdosed multiple times. Being investigated for selling drugs as this gets posted-So a Waring to everyone. If you are a drug addict, it is not glamorous, and not cool.

Advertisements