Uncategorized

Josh Geyer cant find his “safe space” goes to the Police Station to “cry” about Butler News

Below we have a statement from the finest skater and a worthless drug addict, oh no he is going to the City Police now. I guess in this losers world it is okay to harass kids at the skate park and be a bully, make threats online, kid I will fuck you and your friends up-you pussys do not have the balls to try me. Lets “catch that charge” below is one more crybaby bitch facebook post.

Butler news strikes again. Apparently I’m a huge heroin addict and I’m responsible for my life long friends death, what a piece of trash Justin castilyn is.

LikeShow more reactions

Comments
Kari Hodgkiss
Kari Hodgkiss can’t you turn him in for slander or something?

LikeShow more reactions

· Reply · October 5 at 3:23pm

Manage

Keystoned Jash
Keystoned Jash I’m honestly gonna go to the police station and see if I can talk to someone about it. He’s gone too far this time

LikeShow more reactions

· Reply ·

· October 5 at 3:24pm

Manage

Cassie Mahoney
Cassie Mahoney Same thing happened to me when my boyfriend died (overdosed) before ya knew it I was the one who shot him in the neck with a needle… Which obvy never fuckin happened… The bs got so thick I left those assholes in that town far away from me now. It’s fucked up what people can do to turn words around n try to blame someone for something they had nothing to do with for whatever reason… People really blow my mind

LikeShow more reactions

· Reply · October 5 at 3:25pm

Manage

Jon Passauer
Jon Passauer Hey Keystoned Jash (Josh Geyer) let’s go have a nice “chat ” with him

LikeShow more reactions

Sierra Turici
Sierra Turici Wtf dude

LikeShow more reactions

· Reply · October 5 at 3:26pm

Manage

Keystoned Jash
Keystoned Jash I can’t see the article but people have sent it to me
LikeShow more reactions

· Reply · October 5 at 3:26pm

EDITORS NOTE…
Bitch you sit around doing drugs all day, fuck are you getting the money to sue anyone? I will smash anyone on this post.
It is all good to bully kids at the skate park, when you get called out for the drugs your dealing you go to the police. BITCH!!
Advertisements

Categories: Uncategorized

4 replies »

1. Chump is a BULLY! He thinks he runs the park calls it his park. Keystone tries selling shitty t-shirts online and calls it a business yet never sells shit he is a bully and needs outed

2. I use to skate at that park, he is a known pusher of heroin. Let him sue you. I sent you a message. I will come to court to testify that he was pushing drugs at the park. He is a nice guy, has a lot of mental issues and drug issues.