Uncategorized

Sprinkler Floods Commissioners Meeting Room Saturday

A malfunctioning fire sprinkler caused some problems inside the Butler County Government Center in downtown Butler over the weekend.

When firefighters got inside the building they reportedly found several inches of water inside the commissioners public meeting room.

Inside that room are several chairs and tables, and the commissioners’ podium, which were all also drenched.

It’s unclear what prompted the sprinkler to go off. It’s also unclear how many gallons of water were sprayed.

Board-of-Commissioners-2016

Advertisements

Categories: Uncategorized

1 reply »

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s