CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, Pa. – A local woman said her son drank half of an adult milkshake that had vodka before she looked at the receipt and realized what had happened.
“You’re just in such shock and you don’t know to scream or cry or what you should do because you’re supposed to protect your child,” said Brianne Mckee.
Mckee said she was furious after a mistake at the restaurant allowed her 4-year-old son to drink vodka.
She said they were at the BRGR off Route 228 in Cranberry on Sunday and she ordered food and drinks.
As a treat, Stryler got a milkshake to go, then Mckee saw the receipt which showed the smores milkshake was the adult version with alcohol.
BRGR gave Mckee a refund for her order, but Mckee felt that management wasn’t really concerned about the mistake until she posted about it on Facebook.
“They didn’t care. Nobody cared. And I’m getting loud it was like nobody had kids no one understood why I am so heartsick,” Mckee said.
BRGR says they are reviewing their training procedures on alcohol safety to make sure this doesn’t’ happen again.