Butler Pennsylvania

John Kunkle III, 38, breaks into a home, overdoses on the homeowners couch

John Kunkle III, 38, was found to be overdosed on Suboxone  Troopers were called to the home for an unwanted man passed out on the homeowner’s couch. The homeowner returned home to find what looked to be a “dead person” on his couch. While on the scene, troopers seized and destroyed more than 100 used and loaded needles.

This overdose happened at 419 Bunker Hill Road, North Buffalo Township.

1911883_802858093062864_671691630_n

Advertisements

3 replies »

  1. Now the home owner needs to buy a new couch. Maybe the group who manages the Addict Memorial could buy that homeowner a new one. They though can keep the old one to place at the memorial so future OD dumbasses could kill themselves there. Make everything convenient.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s