Melissa Anne Panei, 31, overdosed at her home

Melissa Anne Panei, 31, of Butler died January 5, 2018 at her home due to an overdose.Paneli was found laying on her basement floor. When Police and EMS were called the caller made it clear that Panei was passed.

Sources tell Butler News that she was clean for years and that this is a surprise. Her death was ruled an overdose by the coroner.

12928284_10208131538902398_7691964445189669151_n

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s