Daniel Kopp, 45, of Butler was taken to Butler Memorial Hospital after suffering an apparent drug overdose at an apartment on the 300 block of North Washington Street.
A 41-year-old woman called 911 to report the overdose, police said. A Butler Ambulance Service crew found Kopp unconscious and not breathing. He was given “several doses” of the opioid antidote Narcan, according to a police report, before he was revived.
Officers found a stamp bag and two empty bags of suspected heroin and two used syringes at the apartment.